Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Forum Signatures



On most gaming forums there's a popular habit of having a signature your post. A Forum Signature, or Forum Sig for short, is a signature but in the form of a picture. Some forum signatures include quotes while others don't. Almost every signature has a character in it from whatever source. Still not sure of what size to make them. I think it's based on preference though. The character art is not by me but the whole signature is. I decided to try it out for fun. I used GIMP exclusively for all of them. Here are products for various friends in chronological order:




 Below are the various pictures I used as the characters. I had to either cut out the images from their backgrounds and/or clean them up. These were the original images:




No comments:

Post a Comment